Alyssa Sangeeta Jacobson Scholarship
This scholarship is named in memory of Alyssa Sangeeta Jacobson. Alyssa was committed to living a self-sufficient life and discovering her passions. Her determination to pursue education, earning undergraduate and graduate degrees, enabled her to live consistent with those commitments. Alyssa was kind spirited and grateful for the support she received in her life. Likewise, she would hope others could have support to achieve their goals.
The scholarship amount is $1,000.00 a year, to be distributed over two semesters. The funds for an awarded scholarship will be released upon proof of enrollment. The scholarship may be renewed for up to four years, depending on the degree or certificate program.
Who can apply:
- Graduating high school seniors who will attend an accredited college or technical or vocational school beginning the Fall of 2020.
- High school graduates not currently in school who will attend an accredited college or technical or vocational school beginning the Fall of 2020.
- Currently enrolled college or technical or vocational students.
- Plan to be a full-time student at an accredited college, technical or vocational school.
- Demonstrate the commitment to successfully complete the college, technical or vocational school.
- Demonstrate a realistic plan to fulfill the financial requirements of the college or school.
- Be a Palm Beach County resident and reside in Palm Beach County during the duration of the scholarship.
- Be a graduate of a Palm Beach County high school or a GED recipient earned in Palm Beach County.
- File the application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.org
- Submit the online application by March 27, 2020.
- Submit supplemental materials if requested.
- Update applicant contact information as needed.
- Provide school records required by the application.
Notification of Scholarship Awards
- Scholarship recipients will be notified.